In this Article i point out some most common WordPress errors which we face at WordPress Website development.
Important: Make sure that you have a complete backup of your WordPress site. We strongly recommend using an automated scheduled backup system like BackupBuddy.
There are following errors ,
1. How to Fix the Syntax Error in WordPress
2. How to Fix the Internal Server Error in WordPress
3. How to Fix the Error Establishing a Database Connection in WordPress
4. How to Fix the WordPress White Screen of Death
5. How to Fix WordPress Posts Returning 404 Error
6. How to Fix the Sidebar Below Content Error in WordPress
7. How to Fix White Text and Missing Buttons in WordPress Visual Editor
8. Fix: WordPress Memory Exhausted Error – Increase PHP Memory
9. What To Do When You Are Locked Out of WordPress Admin (wp-admin)
10. How to Fix WordPress Login Page Refreshing and Redirecting Issue